NVIDIA GTX 275 Reviewed

Bosco

Ive beening looking for a card recently, due to issue with current ones. This time around i want to get SLI but dont want to pay two arms and a leg to get it.. ie 2x280/285. Great job with these benchmarks, 275 has alot of capability, cant wait to see how it scales in SLi.

Ive beening looking for a card recently, due to issue with current ones. This time around i want to get SLI but dont want to pay two arms and a leg to get it.. ie 2x280/285. Great job with these benchmarks, 275 has alot of capability, cant wait to see how it scales in SLi.

whatcha running that need SLI, if i may inquire?

I'd guess performance would be near the GTX295 since it has the same 240 shaders, but less memory

216 + 216 != 480

I know that, but a 260 doesn't take much overclocking to match a 280 and I'd imagine that the two 260s would overclock better? maybe not though, I know the 295 cools pretty good