Cooler Master + Smooth Creations = Awesome

Nemo

The paint skill and detail is top notch. Really awesome work. But flames and skulls? I think I'll wait for the over 16 years of age paint job :) Flames and skulls are a bit too teen-angst for me.

Great review though. I'm really glad you guys are putting full build pics in with case reviews now. It's really great to give a feel for the relative size and spacing of the case.

I like the case design (for the most part), but don't really care for the red flame design... they have a Celtic design I like much much better. :D

Though there is absolutely NO way that I'd pay $400+ for a case.

Very nice work on the painting. I just can't see myself spending that much on a case for custom paint. I got my 830 on sale with free shipping ;). Also very much appreciate the change in pictures.

Very nice cases, i have to agree with the others that the red flames and skulls dont appeal to me but on their site they have a nice blue flame one.

I would probably order one if they were alot cheaper.

Wait... what? You removed the 4x12cm fan holders? I thought that was one of the nicest features..

It did not fit with a tower style heatrsink I used and with an acrylic window it just recirculates the case air. It was not able to be used in the build i did because of that. you should see a pic on page 3 to document the interference