Folding Using The Linux SMP Client Under Windows

Nemo

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow, i guess ill have to set this up sometime this weekend. tomorrow is a physics test and i really need to study. hopefully ill also get the 2500 and one of the p3's up too

EDIT: currently installing ubuntu 6.10 on vmware

I got everything setup this afternoon, and I am diggin' SMP. LOL Right now, on a 3027 WU, I am getting over 1050ppd! I'm averaging around 9:30 per frame and it's worth 716 points. This should make things much more interesting around here if more people jump into this. :foldon:

*edit* I used Ubuntu 6.06 "Dapper Drake"

I DLed the crap today and got it up and running, following the guide it's nearly idiot proof so enjoy, however it seems to be a bad idea for my main rig bc of vmware oddities with certain apps, but idle it folds up a storm :)

I DLed the crap today and got it up and running, following the guide it's nearly idiot proof so enjoy, however it seems to be a bad idea for my main rig bc of vmware oddities with certain apps, but idle it folds up a storm :)

Wheres the idiot guide I think I might need it!

I am officially up and running and working on a 3027 WU. Hopefully my overclock will help out a lot. And finally, my dream of passing taz in the folding standings will be achieved :foldon:

*Waits for taz to add another 10 k6-2s :rolleyes::P