EBAY SUCKS!

Waco

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well he said he was going to ship it back...but I haven't heard from him since Sunday. I made it very clear that he needed to ship it back with both a tracking number and insurance to cover the value of the card.

I figure I can reattach the stupid cap he broke off (which he HAD to have done on purpose...the bubble wrap around where the cap was at wasn't even popped in the picture he sent me) and put it back up for sale...assuming he sends it back.

Butt nugget did ship the card back in the original box we shipped it in -- minus all the packing material. The card is smashed on the end and the PCB is bent -- not even close to a working card now.

He claims "I told you stuff was broken." His pictures don't show this damage. Now what -- I can't refund this...ebay will side with him too though... :P

Lol, you guys have bad karma or somethin'? :P

Sure seems like it. I've decided to cut deals on OCC again instead. Rather give super cheap deals to my fellow OCC members than deal with lame people who decide they don't want something they bought and break it to get a refund. :P

Whatever, maybe I'll be lucky and get ebay to side with me? bwahhaha :lol:

Sure seems like it. I've decided to cut deals on OCC again instead. Rather give super cheap deals to my fellow OCC members than deal with lame people who decide they don't want something they bought and break it to get a refund. :P

Whatever, maybe I'll be lucky and get ebay to side with me? bwahhaha :lol:

I'd take pictures of how he shipped it. Might help them side with you if it convinces them he broke it.