Watercooling results

red1776

You get 18 C delta T under full load? You need more cooling!!! With my 5970 @ 1.3 volts, 1000/1200, and my Phenom II at 1.55 volts, 3.4 GHz (tri->quad unlocked), I only get a 4 C rise over ambient. :teehee:

The biggest delta T within my loop was less than a single degree when I had my two 4870X2s (at 800/900) and the same Phenom II. It looks like your flow might be a bit low.

What do you do in order to get your full load temps?

You get 18 C delta T under full load? You need more cooling!!! With my 5970 @ 1.3 volts, 1000/1200, and my Phenom II at 1.55 volts, 3.4 GHz (tri->quad unlocked), I only get a 4 C rise over ambient. :teehee:

The biggest delta T within my loop was less than a single degree when I had my two 4870X2s (at 800/900) and the same Phenom II. It looks like your flow might be a bit low.

We cant possibly be talking about the same thing. But speaking of flow ...

http://forums.overclockersclub.com/?showtopic=190625

Before all this. my idle temp was 29c at idle. it was 47c at full 100% load. @ 4.9Ghz

We cant possibly be talking about the same thing. But speaking of flow ...

http://forums.overclockersclub.com/?showtopic=190625

Before all this. my idle temp was 29c at idle. it was 47c at full 100% load. @ 4.9Ghz

I'm talking about my water temperatures between idle and full load. At idle, my water temps aren't even 1 C above ambient. At full load (OCCT PSU test) the water is a little over 4 C above ambient.

I'm talking about my water temperatures between idle and full load. At idle, my water temps aren't even 1 C above ambient. At full load (OCCT PSU test) the water is a little over 4 C above ambient.

We were not talking about the same thing. I posted my idle / load Rad out/ CPU block out was 3c before I found the obstruction. I have not done a water temp delta yet. I ordered a inline sensor on friday.

with two VPP655's , I will be surprised if its over 2c

Those are just rebranded Liang D5s right? Assuming you have decent radiator area + airflow I'd be amazed if you had a delta T over 10 C...but without measurement who knows? :lol:

All I know is my system is horribly over-cooled...and that makes me happy. :teehee:

Those are just rebranded Liang D5s right? Assuming you have decent radiator area + airflow I'd be amazed if you had a delta T over 10 C...but without measurement who knows? :lol:

All I know is my system is horribly over-cooled...and that makes me happy. :teehee:

Over-cooled....... nah not even in the slightest, over-cooled is only when it is held, at load, 10C below ambient imo.

Yep, they are liang D5's (1500 LPH each) and as of right now 600mm of 45mm rad. and just about 1/2 gallon of water in it :lol: I will know when my sensor shows up.