New GPU

Wolfrider

thanks :D on second note, would it make sense to wait for the next gen of gpus? I don't have the time anyway to game right now, but it would be nice to be able to play some old games (DAO or ME)  in the holdidays, I could get a cheap 6870/50 qnd buy one next year

Edited by Wolfrider

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

when will the new batch of gpus launch? I'm planning on going 1600p in the next couple of years, and get a nice 27 inch monitor. The next gen will have even faster memory, so it will make gaming on higher res better, won't it? And ist the 570 the best low-cost gpu capable of gaming current games on reasonable framerates on a 1080p monitor?

when will the new batch of gpus launch? I'm planning on going 1600p in the next couple of years, and get a nice 27 inch monitor. The next gen will have even faster memory, so it will make gaming on higher res better, won't it? And ist the 570 the best low-cost gpu capable of gaming current games on reasonable framerates on a 1080p monitor?

I'd say it's the best around $100, or best backup gamer you could buy.

I'm guessing probably Q1 2014 for Nvidia's stuff??? I don't know. I do know we won't see anything new from AMD for a while apparently

Edited by IVIYTH0S