Thermaltake Cheap cooler for PII x6

Alejoss!

Hey guys!!

I want to know if i can put this: http://www.thermaltakeusa.com/Product.aspx?C=1417&ID=2075 on a Phenom II x6 1090T.

The cooler says it supports up to 100w (TDP i guess) but the phenom says 125 TDP... so i think it would be dangerous :D!

But, i'll just ask and read what you say to be sure and don't miss the oportunity !

I was in Costa Rica a few months ago. :)

When I had the Phenom II x6 1090T overclocked to 4.0GHz, I had a CM 212+ in push (should actually be better pulling, but I didn't know).

5. Phenom II x6 1090T @ 4.0GHz 1.45v | OCZ Freeze | Cooler Master Hyper 212+ and one push only 120mm Noctua NF-P12 at 12v | Max Temp = 52C

Yeah, i just asked because someone was going to give me one for free!

I guess i stick with the original Hyper 212 plan :)....

and really? :O what where you doing here? :D

Vacationing. Read this for best orientation on it: http://www.overclock.net/t/1199135/hyper-212-testing-push-vs-pull-vs-push-pull-also-horizontal-vs-vertical-positioning

Plus, you're in a warm climate, so it'll be tough with higher ambient temps.

Yeah, i just asked because someone was going to give me one for free!

I guess i stick with the original Hyper 212 plan :)....

Even if you are getting it for free, it is not advisable to use a heat sink having only 2 heat-pipes with 1090T. In other words, I thin, the stock heat-sink of 1090T is better than this one.

I was just checking ;) ... besides the thermal paste i bought is really shitty D:

I'm getting 39-42 iddle temps (On coretemp, bios shows even higher temps), i should get a better one and be careful for now, then a hyper 212 ! thanks guys !