Recenty joined OCC

RayMark

I've recently joined, and it feels right. It has always been part of me to help others, whether in the PC arena or volunteering to help the disabled, and disadvantaged person. I have been troubleshooting & repairing industrial equipment for 35 years, from pumps to turbines to gearbox's to robotics to plc controllers(where mainboards cost 30 thousand dollars) to cnc programming, and ladder logic programming. When I was a young man it was & still is fascinating to be part of all the engineering feats there is.

As technology changed I changed with being fortunate enough to have the will and brainpower to adapt and become proficient in the many facets required to become a master technician. I take a reserved privacy stance in the social networking world, and the disclosure of personal life details that certain sites seem to be so hungry for. As time goes on I will make as many contributions as possible to this site. Giving friendly insightful advice, and suggestions to the best of my ability is my goal first, and then getting involved with the inner workings and some monetary contributions after I've settled in.

I do PC repair as a business/hobby also...so to OCC & its members lets make this the #1 goto site!!!