100% highest active on windows 7

changwafu

guys, i really need help on this. i hope someone can shed some light on whats causing the issue. anyway, let me start. i own a mini internet cafe with 3 computers which all has the same specs (intel pentium g630, 4gb ram, nvidia gt 630, 500gb wd blue, asus p8h61 mobo, generic psu, etc...). the problem is, one of the computers always hangs. and as i checked resource monitor through task manager, i can see that under the disk category, its showing 100% highest active time always. i know this is the issue, but my question is, what could be causing this problem? ive already switched around the hdds, updated the bios, reinstalled windows three times already, but the same computer is still having the same issue. the highest active time is always at 100% even when you're just browsing the net or even at idle. ive been working on this for weeks now.

Chect task manager and see what processes are running,it should show what is running at 100%, if there is nothing showing it could be a hardware issue, also make sure you don't have 2 anti virus programs running at one time,