Hearthstone

Locutus

Not seeing a thread for this, so I guess I'll make one?

If you haven't heard about it yet, this is an upcoming CCG from Blizzard based on the Warcraft franchise. It will be free to play and is quickly approaching open beta (they're aiming for January)

Also, TotalBiscuit put it down as one of his top 10 favorite games of 2013, so that's something.

They apparently have sent emails out to anyone who opted in before the 16th but I haven't received an email yet. I think it may have something to do with my communication settings because I happened to have emails turned off from blizzard (changed that lol)

I have been playing it for awhile now.

The game really shines in the easy of being able to pick up. I was never really into CTG games, but this game is really easy to pick up.

I think also when Blizzard releases it on mobile devices its going to be awesome. Just being able to jump into a game on your tablet or smart phone when your bored is going to be awesome. 

Most games last like 5-10 minutes... 

• 2 weeks later...

I have been playing it for awhile now.

The game really shines in the easy of being able to pick up. I was never really into CTG games, but this game is really easy to pick up.

I think also when Blizzard releases it on mobile devices its going to be awesome. Just being able to jump into a game on your tablet or smart phone when your bored is going to be awesome. 

Most games last like 5-10 minutes... 

Yeah, once we have it on Android I will be spending all of my free time playing it.