Stupid Inventions They Should Invent

Something else that needs to come to be a hybrid air cooler waterblock.

Basically consider a waterblock with a series of heatpipes that reach only two thirds the way across in an alternating pattern to create a natural S. All of a sudden I now see a H2O12+ made with a grapheane copper mix for the pipes and block (thanks Jim that was a good news article) aluminum fins and it looks like a 212+ but with tubes either side.

a force feedback touchpad/mouse so when you play fps...it vibrates...(you would have to disactivate gun rumble in settings though)...i know logitech tried a bunch of year ago...but with this era of technology

an instant freezer( opposite of a microwave)

a genie in a lamp...(cause I have 3 wishes) :lol:

A automatic dressing machine like on Wallace and gromit. Let's me sleep in more

And a machine that gets me to and from school instantly for 3 reasons

1. Longer sleep in

2. More gaming time

3. Don't need to put up with the anoying little crap on the bus for a hour and a half

Have you seen the concept gel fridge. With no front and a odurless, tasteless, non sticky gel that you just push food into so you can view your items.

I love that thing! I so want one if they become cheap and mainstream!

A automatic dressing machine like on Wallace and gromit. Let's me sleep in more

And a machine that gets me to and from school instantly for 3 reasons

1. Longer sleep in

2. More gaming time

3. Don't need to put up with the anoying little crap on the bus for a hour and a half

I love those movies and especially all the little inventions he had so he'd have the laziest morning ever haha

Basically consider a waterblock with a series of heatpipes that reach only two thirds the way across in an alternating pattern to create a natural S. All of a sudden I now see a H2O12+ made with a grapheane copper mix for the pipes and block (thanks Jim that was a good news article) aluminum fins and it looks like a 212+ but with tubes either side.

I think the biggest problem with these kind of ideas is that removing heat from the CPU isn't the hard part - moving the heat from the fins to the air is. In the end no matter how fast you pull the heat from the CPU you're going to be limited by the ability of the radiator/heatsink to release its heat into the air.

I think the biggest problem with these kind of ideas is that removing heat from the CPU isn't the hard part - moving the heat from the fins to the air is. In the end no matter how fast you pull the heat from the CPU you're going to be limited by the ability of the radiator/heatsink to release its heat into the air.

You misunderstand. This isn't like the all in one coolers that have been made this is two working together. It would work just like an ordinary waterblock in a custom loop but its kind of like having a rad taking up the space in the middle of the case.

Actually that's a better idea a floating 120rad supported by the the backplate and standoffs, no more complaining about not enough rad space because an extra 120mm has been made in all cases that fit standard tower coolers :lol:

My idea was a dual purpose cooler the waterblock itself has 4 heatpipes coming out of it and each end of the heat pipe goes into 2 seperate sets of fins that are in a v shape and the water lines go in between the fin arrays and pull even more heat off into a water loop with a dual 120 rad res and pump. This cooler would be massive and expensive.

My idea was a dual purpose cooler the waterblock itself has 4 heatpipes coming out of it and each end of the heat pipe goes into 2 seperate sets of fins that are in a v shape and the water lines go in between the fin arrays and pull even more heat off into a water loop with a dual 120 rad res and pump. This cooler would be massive and expensive.

So a waterblock that has a heatsink on it?

Oh gotcha - you just want a freestanding self-contained water system...like an H80 that mounts to the socket basically. That is a good idea. :P

No no that's been done before what this is, is something that adds into an existing loop. So say you have a 240 rad up top and a gpu water cooled.

Res - pump - 240 rad - CPU waterblock - 120 rad on waterblock - GPU waterblock - back to res.

Understand what I want now (not what I originally wanted but this seems much better :lol: then say picture a D14/silver arrow-esk revision