In a world of crap

Yeah a relative of mine lives not too far from me, I just built him a pc with an AMD APU so Im going to take my video card and try it on his system so I can tell if its the video card

That would be a good move. If that card of your didn't work there then it should be a problem of your card and it needs to be replaced.

Yeah the card didnt work in my uncles pc, so Im assuming its the card, whats a good 560ti replacement if its out of warranty lol 7850s are well priced now....

HD7850 2GB version or HD7870 normal or GHz version should be some of the good upgrades that you can can go for.

Does your motherboard not have onboard graphics to test with?

maybe you static damaged the GPU somehow, did you hear any pops?

before buying a new GPU make sure your current motherboard and CPU are still working.

can you find anyone with a graphic card to lend you?

Does your motherboard not have onboard graphics to test with?

maybe you static damaged the GPU somehow, did you hear any pops?

before buying a new GPU make sure your current motherboard and CPU are still working.

can you find anyone with a graphic card to lend you?

I sold my old 4890 so personally I dont have a backup. My video card did not work in my uncles pc today. I could ask my buddy who lives about 20 min away if I could try something at his place. I didnt notice any static the other day while I was working on my CPU. I sent an email to gigabyte for support to see if they know something, and about warranty. I was debating buying a $40 gpu and just using that to test, and then return it after lol