[WTS] NIB Gigabyte Z77MX-D3H

Onion

I'm very grateful for the mobo, courtesy of Bosco and Gigabyte (Christmas contest), but I've got no money to build a rig around it and no need for a desktop since I've got a brand new i7 laptop. Maybe someone on here has use for it?

Brand new, never opened the box, etc, etc. 

Its $135 + shipping on Newegg.

I'd like $130 shipped for it. 

Lowered to $110 shipped. 

Lowered to $100 shipped.

Popped it on eBay, but we can deal personally if anyone here wants it. 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Gigabyte-Technology-GA-Z77MX-D3H-rev-1-0-LGA-1155-Motherboard/221211750108?ssPageName=WDVW&rd=1&ih=012&category=1244&cmd=ViewItem

Edited by Onion

I'll just nip "anybody having a problem with you selling it" right in the butt.  It's already been made clear in previous threads and posts that the prize belongs to the winner and they can do with it as they please.  So I'm cautioning anybody who might be contemplating bringing that issue up again......... don't.

I'll just nip "anybody having a problem with you selling it" right in the butt.  It's already been made clear in previous threads and posts that the prize belongs to the winner and they can do with it as they please.  So I'm cautioning anybody who might be contemplating bringing that issue up again......... don't.

Well G.Skill specified that it was for testing purposes only but I didn't promise them anything.  :teehee:

• 3 weeks later...