Mass Effect 3

Renigade

Anyone playing(or has played and finished) that can give me some links to some good guides / walk throughs for arms and armor buying or hidden weapons? i never played the first 2 and got ME3 for Xmas my next Priority is Horizon. Can I do all the side missions before doing the priority missions? is there a list somewhere that give you the best order to do the missions in? the wiki is ok but i get the feeling it is not as informative as it can be.

Edited by Renigade

I played ME 1, 2, and 3.

I had a little help from my son, but it isn't really a game to get guides for. (I think)

If you can find any walkthroughs at all, then read them through and try to pick up the odd hint.

I liked 1 and 2 better than 3.

Happy gaming!

You choose the right path, why go through a game with so many variables the way someone else tells you! That's the beauty of Mass Effect, you make the story YOUR story.

Though maybe just make note of what missions/quests/objectives are primary story and which are secondary. (I personally work on all secondary stuff before the primary to get the best personal experience)

just didnt want to pass up on any hidden weapons or armor if there are any. but if it doesn't matter and you get everything no matter what you do then fine by me.. Guess im going to have to try 1 and 2 because im enjoying the hell out of this one.. Just rescued the Cerberus scientists .

Ehh, pretty simple really. 1st game is better than the 2nd, 2nd is better than the 3rd. So play the first and second games if you like the 3rd. 

I've not played the 3rd yet but 1 and 2 were both equally good in their own ways. The differences in features and gameplay make them both unique

Ehh, pretty simple really. 1st game is better than the 2nd, 2nd is better than the 3rd. So play the first and second games if you like the 3rd. 

I've not played the 3rd yet but 1 and 2 were both equally good in their own ways. The differences in features and gameplay make them both unique

I just have a soft spot for Mass Effect 1  :wub:  gotta be top 5 all-time for me

I just have a soft spot for Mass Effect 1  :wub:  gotta be top 5 all-time for me

I still don't know what I hate more... driving the buggy around endlessly looking for resources/objectives (ME1) or probing for all a planet's resources in orbit (ME2). lol

Is it sad that the endless buggy driving in ME1 is the first thing I think of when talking about the game lol (and second, the little hacking mini game)

There is one thing I have to say: Playing 1 and 2 and finding your companions, and then looking after them was a big hit for me. I was quite sad at the end of 3 for more than one reason, but the friendship of the companions was what made the game a huge hit.

I'm watching it right now.  I'd say playing, but I don't even know why they have me involved at all at this point in the movie.  

I just got the ship, so hopefully I can get something going here eventually.