The Walking Dead

WhenKittensATK

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Next week looks to be pretty freaking action packed! I'm just sad it is the season finale :(

Same here :(

@Trapt, please remember to use spoiler tags when discussing specific events on the show. Not everyone is on the East coast, not to mention some people DVR it.

In case you don't know how:

[spoiler]Your spoiler text[/spoiler]

Same here :(

@Trapt, please remember to use spoiler tags when discussing specific events on the show. Not everyone is on the East coast, not to mention some people DVR it.

In case you don't know how:

[spoiler]Your spoiler text[/spoiler]

Wasn't sure how to do it. And anyway, this thread is read at your own risk. Why read the thread about the show, knowing there will be spoilers, if you haven't watched the episode yet? Doesn't make sense to me.

Wasn't sure how to do it. And anyway, this thread is read at your own risk. Why read the thread about the show, knowing there will be spoilers, if you haven't watched the episode yet? Doesn't make sense to me.

It's fun to put things in spoiler! It gets people more curious to know what's in the spoiler.

This is the craziest part:

Made ya look! :P

Shane was getting progressively more fucked up and unstable, I'm glad he was gotten rid of.

Though Carl really should have offed him before Rick knifed him. :(

Totally called that the field that Shane led Rick to was visible from the house and that Carl could see with the binoculars too. :P

Shane was getting progressively more screwed up and unstable, I'm glad he was gotten rid of.

Though Carl really should have offed him before Rick knifed him. :(

Totally called that the field that Shane led Rick to was visible from the house and that Carl could see with the binoculars too. :P

+1, he was the biggest prick in the world, glad he got killed. lol2.gif

Am I the only one that want's Carl gone? He's just so annoying.

Agreed. That kid is nothing less than a brat. Then again, doesn't help that he can freely walk into Daryl's camp, take his pistol, and walk into the swamps without either of his parents wondering "Hmm, where did my son go?" (last episode, no spoilers required I assume)

Regardless, two of the most frustrating characters (imo) were ousted, big thank you to the writers!

(Shane popped was this episode, so spoilers away!)