Occ Malware warning?

SpeedCrazy

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So jairam.ca takes you to some Canadian website maker does anyone know what's up with them?

I'm assuming that the website host has removed/deleted them since they were compromised and/or actively being used to infect other websites.

When the malware warning comes up on OCC and you click more information Google says it has found something to the effect of 0 vulnerabilities/warnings over the past 90 days on OCC.

Also, this morning I have not gotten any of these warnings, so something has been fixed already.

I was on my work computer at work this morning apx 5:00 am,.. and I do not save any passwords for any personal sites on this rig,.. OCC site opened fine as always but when I clicked on sign in tab,..  I got a Warning alert while typing user name,.. :unsure:

Edited by Braegnok

We found some stuff hence why the warnings stopped.

I know there is a couple of questionable ads that pop off that I am trying to nail down. If you guys seen anything else please let me know.

I was on my work computer at work this morning apx 5:00 am,.. and I do not save any passwords for any personal sites on this rig,.. OCC site opened fine as always but when I clicked on sign in tab,..  I got a Warning alert while typing user name,.. :vmad:

Still getting Warning at 11:55 AM,.. :glare:

Hi Braegnok, may I ask you to click on the "View more details" link in the shown window and provide us with more information?

I tried to log in using a different browser and I do not see this warning. Also, which anti-virus / malware software are you using?

Admin,.. just got home and logged on and signed in with no warnings,.. next time it comes up I will click the View more details,.. I use MacAfee 2014 & Zemana AntiLogger 2014,.. this is the first time for me having any sign in issues.

Edit : does an ad saying "Winter is almost over" help any,.. I remember seeing that ad flash across screen before I closed the tab.

Edited by Braegnok