Corsair Vengeance is Showing it's Vengeance

I have to ask, Are you really that dense where you are incapable of answering a simple question?  As far as I can tell in your 81 posts and counting you have not had one thing you have written that remotely resembles a clearly designed sentence   For the most part it is just plain gibberish and images that are un relateable.

I wish you luck but so far I think it will elude you for the rest of your life.  

As near as I can tell you added a 3rd stick of ram (the 4G Corsair Vengence to your system) to your existing 2 sticks of G.Skill (4G total) to bring your  grand total to 8G of ram. IF this is correct, while not optimal it can work, provided all the memory can run at the same voltage and speed. Another thing to note; it is usally best to add memory in pairs, or your system will drop down to single channel.

it is also possible that something was bumped, unseated or disconnected while you where in there adding the memory, check all your conections.

I have to ask, Are you really that dense where you are incapable of answering a simple question?  As far as I can tell in your 81 posts and counting you have not had one thing you have written that remotely resembles a clearly designed sentence   For the most part it is just plain gibberish and images that are un relateable.

I wish you luck but so far I think it will elude you for the rest of your life.  

:withstupid:

GWB, you're making our reviewers look like mini-Shakespeares and that just makes it harder for me to make fun of them when I edit their crap.

Please tell me you have some sort of mental disorder, because I sure as hell know of no drugs that can make someone type the way you type. Maybe you were prodded by a hangar a few too many times in the womb?

My bad.  I just had to Flash my Bios to latest Rev. on My AsRock 870 Extreme 3.

Apparently, now I have 2100mhz bus speed option now, as opposed,

to the 1800mhz cut off, I thought this motherboard had.

Apparently, Mobo, recognizes the G.Skill Ripjaw and The Corsair Vengeance together,

now, just fine.

Thanks for input.

Edited by GreatWhiteBoy