GAME HARD, FOLD HARDER

Hukkel

Ahh. How did you get the orange in the grills? If I were to paint it would not have turned out that nice. Oh wait, I see now. It came in multi pieces. You can't tell after its put together. They did a nice job of making it for you.

Yeah I personally came up with the idea to use multiple thin layers of plexi and that it would be bolted from underneath like the original grill. Also the hexx design. Ricardo then made that into an actual working model with the correct fitting holes, screws, fanmount system and dustfilter. The guy is ace. www.coldzero.eu

I've been  :ph34r: on this thread for a while, but after seeing the case I just have to say it looks great. I would never manage something like this. Nice one. :)

Thank you very much, means a lot :)

I completely forgot about one package and I had to still make decent photos of another one.

I will add them here both.

First off the package from Xilence. They have a lot to offer but I already had a lot at the moment in time. But Bastian hooked me up with one (well accidentally two) HDD coolers to fit in a 5,25 inch bay. They are really nice looking. Stealthy and clean. And he sent me a few 92 mm fans for the back of the case. I will spray them black probably or black with a touch of orange. Then I can tell more about how silent they are. They look like quality fans though. Especially the single fan with the complete red inside. Looks very well put together and has kind of a cool design to it. Here are the pictures. Something went wrong in the warehouse so I ended up with 3 packages. 3 fans and 2 HDD coolers :woo:

dscn0749ur.jpg

dscn0750f.jpg

dscn0751d.jpg

dscn0758j.jpg

dscn0759w.jpg

dscn0760w.jpg

dscn0772l.jpg

dscn0774z.jpg

dscn0775r.jpg

dscn0776gd.jpg

Thank you very much Bastian for your efforts to help this build out and with your great communication :thumbsups

xilence.jpg

I also received an amazing box from Logitech. I did not know what they would sponsor the project with. Gladly Ben, Loes and Gezinus recognised this PC needed parts to operate it and since the hardware will be strong enough to play some serious games on it they provided the project with some serious gaming gear. A G19 gaming keyboard, a G35 surround headset and a G9X laser mouse. Needless to say....I was stunned :thumbsup:

The mouse comes with a changable cover which means I will probably mod the looks of it to suit the build even more. I also cannot wait to get the keyboard to show the CPU Mhz and other important information. I am still thinking about the headset. I think it is moddable...but ruining it is amongst the possibilities so I might just leave it alone. :P

They will work with the project very well as I also am planning to do a bit of benchmarking with games and in general to test this baby. Check out the pictures! (like I said I didn't have time to make decent pictures yet so I made a few today, there will be FAR better pictures made by a decent photographer later on in the end of the build).

dscn0814l.jpg

dscn0815qn.jpg

dscn0818i.jpg

dscn1116ks.jpg

dscn1119pe.jpg

dscn1120j.jpg

dscn1121q.jpg

dscn1122h.jpg

dscn1123gw.jpg

dscn1124i.jpg

dscn1129u.jpg

dscn1135w.jpg

Thank you very much Ben, Loes and Gezinus for helping this project out!

logitechm.jpg

And then FINALLY something arrived for the United States of Americana. Unboxing whooooooooooooo exiting!!!!

dscn0875f.jpg

What will it be?

dscn0876en.jpg

It is .... it is.... YEAH it is my DWOOD Murdermod style radiator mount he made for me custom. It is gorgeous. I love it. Such a great idea by Murdermod and DWOOD does very good quality.
Only .. it doesn't fit my TJ07 :facepalm:
Due to my amazing measurements. I will need to take a few mm off the top to make it fit. I am such a dumb*ss :dash: :weep: :seriouslywrong:
Man I was upset with myself. Oh well at least it fits. But now I have to work on this beauty.

dscn0877h.jpg

dscn0879n.jpg

dscn0880j.jpg

dscn0883n.jpg

Then I couldn't stop myself anymore. I just HAD to see how it would end up. Grabbed a 3mm thick XSPC radiator, 4 orange fans and the mount.

:drools: I love it so much. That black with orange.

dscn0912mp.jpg

dscn0913yh.jpg

dscn0916f.jpg

Here is the beast that will be fitted to it. The thick 480 XSPC radiator. But it was all scratched and stuff. So I taped it up, sanded it, cleaned it and spraypainted it. There. Good as new. :)

dscn0919y.jpg

dscn0920f.jpg

dscn0922r.jpg

dscn0923b.jpg

dscn0924oq.jpg

dscn0925t.jpg

A little off topic but...

I just saw it says your in The Netherlands. I lived in enschede for a few years. where are you located?

I am located about 20 KMs south of Rotterdam in a small village under Spijkenisse. How was living in Holland for you? Are you Dutch or American by birth?

Edited by Hukkel

• 2 weeks later...

Very nice Build!!!

Thank you very much!

dutch people unite! xD

i wanna do a case mod too but i am to retarded to do it :C

well... i never made one so i just guess i will mess it up bad xD

*brofists Dutchie*

Well I would gladly do one for you if you pay for the parts and materials :)