The Official 'i Just Bought...' Thread

kingdingeling

My CC is traction limited at 200 lb/ft due to the gearing when I turn off stability control. Wet or dry. That same low level of torque makes it a dog when trying to feather the throttle while keeping up with traffic. Its great fun in the wet though.

Back on topic, I bought nothing today! Nope NADA. Tomorrow...another story...

What cha buying?

More Coke, probably. :lol:

Didn't buy anything today, but I did get gas yesterday. $3.31/gal, so wasn't too terrible.

My CC is traction limited at 200 lb/ft due to the gearing when I turn off stability control. Wet or dry. That same low level of torque makes it a dog when trying to feather the throttle while keeping up with traffic. Its great fun in the wet though.

What cha buying?

Didn't buy anything today, but I did get gas yesterday. $3.31/gal, so wasn't too terrible.

ROFL -- I think he's all coke'd out.  :wacko:

I also got gas today (as I tend to every MONDAY and WEDNESDAY) before class. Also had to run in and get me a gallon of water as I left mine on the porch this morning. Dispite putting the right heater core hose in place I have managed to produce another coolant leak... :wallbash:  :wallbash:  :wallbash:  :wallbash:  Thankfully I'm not losing nearly as much this time...

What cha buying?

I also got gas today (as I tend to every MONDAY and WEDNESDAY) before class. Also had to run in and get me a gallon of water as I left mine on the porch this morning. Dispite putting the right heater core hose in place I have managed to produce another coolant leak... :wallbash:  :wallbash:  :wallbash:  :wallbash:  Thankfully I'm not losing nearly as much this time...

LOL, that ford will continue to empty your pockets ! 

Devils Backbone Vienna Lager! 

What cha buying?

LOL, that ford will continue to empty your pockets ! 

It's a love hate relationship...

I just bought a cordless 20v reciprocating saw.

What brand, I have an 18v and if I use it on anything bigger than a 1x4 the battery don't last long.

That's why I prefer corded unless it's something I'd ever need to take out to the middle of nowhere.  As of now my only cordless power tool is a drill.

What brand, I have an 18v and if I use it on anything bigger than a 1x4 the battery don't last long.

That's why I prefer corded unless it's something I'd ever need to take out to the middle of nowhere.  As of now my only cordless power tool is a drill.

*1 on that !

$189 for my Basic Rider Course. Finished the classroom part this morning and aced the exam. I'm about to head out for the riding portion. 

Edit: Took the ninja out for a spin. It's a lot nicer than driving the car around if it's for puttering around town. It's a lot less hot, gas mileage is insane, it's real comfortable, and it's pretty damn quick. Not fast, just quick, but enough to get around.

Edited by Onion

Dewalt 20v MAX, haven't gotten it yet so I can't be sure how long it will last.

Though my next purchase is going to be another 20v MAX Premium XR battery, those last a long-ass fucking time. :P