PCMARK 7 Scores

wormy

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My pcmark7 score 2737

Running on my MSI mobo's "OC Genie Lite" settings. To me it's not really an overclock. I can't see how my x4-970 plus AMD 6870 and 4mb of 1333 Ram aren't outscoring yours Wormy. Hmmm....I'm going to overclock it tonight and try for a better score. I'm wondering if I don't have some sort of conflict or bottleneck somewhere.

Edited by CoachAub

I think part of it is my SSD is killing yours in the files system test

Ah, yeah, that would do it. :) I have a WD Caviar Black 750GB HD (Sata2). I'm at 3.8 ghz right now and PCMark7 went up to 2761. Not a big increase.

I can tell how much faster the ssd is than my old mechanical drive and you can tell from this benchmark as well. I think its weird that it is that big a difference in score, you have ddr3 and i only have ddr2 i wonder how much better i could do with a new mobo and memory ph34r2.gifthumbsup3.gif

Wormy a few things amd should be red and intel blue (considering blue wont show on the webpage make it green).

Also try and put each person on a separate line. They are all after one another no breaks right? Or is my iPod being useless.

I will bench tomorrow.