$%!&# Indiana Weather

Nerm

yup, time to crank up the F@H and generate some heat.  :)

Quite the opposite here haha, I was able to run my computer 24/7 for a while but now if I don't put it to sleep when I'm not using it, then I'm hot at night!

Edited by IVIYTH0S

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yup, time to crank up the F@H and generate some heat.  :)

Quite the opposite here haha, I was able to run my computer 24/7 for a while but now if I don't put it to sleep when I'm not using it, then I'm hot at night!

Welp, enjoy it while ya got it, I understand this freezin' stuff is headin yer way too.  :)

Tis currently a balmy 41F here in Kentucky

Sleet was coming down on my way home tonight. A 30 degree temperature drop between 630 am and 7pm.  

Sorry about that...I tried to deflect it further north ...but guess it didn't work   :)

Edited by kyfire

The last few days our mornings were in the 40s, and today it was right around freezing. Nearly 90 during the day by the end of last week, but so far we've been in the 60s. At least we've avoided the 50MPH wind like we had last week.

Sleet was coming down on my way home tonight. A 30 degree temperature drop between 630 am and 7pm.  

Sorry about that...I tried to deflect it further north ...but guess it didn't work   :)

I think the heat generated by my folding rigs sucked it in! 

I think the heat generated by my folding rigs sucked it in! 

chuckles...and here I was hopin the heat from mine would force it north. Speakin of F@H, I should be bustin through the 1mil mark in the next 24 hours.  :)

Weather in Quebec is similar now.

Two days ago, I could go out just in a t-shirt, yesterday temps climbed at 27

Edited by StefenHeif