Wolfenstein: The New Order

DanTheGamer11

DOOM (4) is finally coming out? Well hot damn, I'm almost more excited for that than the new Wolfenstein. :lol:

Maybe it'll finally motivate me to play Doom 3 BFG I bought god knows how long ago. Damn Steam deals! :teehee:

• 2 months later...

Have a small niggle, all the detail in the destruction of the body when you use explosives etc but when you knife somebody in the neck they still don't have decals for a wound? In 2014? Sigh

To be fair, we don't actually see the body after the stabbing and the little we do see is the opposite side of where the stab occurred. That's assuming you're talking about the incident in today's video where he slashed the guy's leg, spins him around, and stabs his throat....I didn't check the other videos again.

Have a small niggle, all the detail in the destruction of the body when you use explosives etc but when you knife somebody in the neck they still don't have decals for a wound? In 2014? Sigh

To be fair, we don't actually see the body after the stabbing and the little we do see is the opposite side of where the stab occurred. That's assuming you're talking about the incident in today's video where he slashed the guy's leg, spins him around, and stabs his throat....I didn't check the other videos again.

Yeah, when he pulls the knife out of the guys throat it's perfectly smooth, considering the majority of people would be looking there it's weird how they just let that slide :/ Even if the decal is only there for the animation it would be more engaging. This isn't the only somewhat recent game that does this, considering the power of gaming pcs it's sad

64-bit Windows 7/Windows 8
Intel Core i7 or equivalent AMD
4 GB System RAM
50 GB free HDD space
GeForce 460, ATI Radeon HD 6850
High Speed Internet Connection
Steam account and activation required

Better have good ai for them cpu requirements :D Unless the physics is done on cpu and is heavy

Edited by DanTheGamer11

So apparently the games takes 20 hours to complete if you collect everything etc.

"Matthies also pointed out that Wolfenstein: The New Order (which does not have a multiplayer mode) will encourage you to play through the game again, "especially to explore the alternate timeline," he said. He went on to say that early on in the game players will make a choice that will open up an alternate timeline which "changes the vibe of the story." "It's recommended to do a second play through and see what would have happened if you chose differently," he said.

That'll be cool if done right

Edited by DanTheGamer11

:lol:

Never got into rage, I played the demo and was bored(+ got headache lol). Reviews will be out soon, hopefully the higher difficulties aren't like that, or there's a day one patch, it's a shame anyways.

I played RAGE just after release. The texture pop-in was horrible and it ruined the experience, so after an hour I left it.

About a week ago I decided to try it out again. I modded it to run with 16K textures and it is amazing ! :) Feels a lot like Borderlands 2 (with more "fetch" quests and less action)