Room Temps get hot the computer shuts off

I think the video card is slowing down refreshing the screen.  Anyhow, I don't need a screen shot, the temps stay the same at 106C after nearly 10 minutes.

The room temp is cooler as well, and as you can see the GPU temps are not falling. 

Edited by WhiteBear

Other than telling us what the problem isn't, have you done any actual steps to remedy the problem? Given the issues you're having, I would stop complaining and get to work. You should be remounting GPU coolers with new paste and thoroughly cleaning out the entire PC.

I've been following this thread, but not really saying anything. Seeing how this is going now, is getting pretty stupid. Either you want help and are willing to co-operate or stop wasting our time.

Anyhow, I don't need a screen shot, the temps stay the same at 106C after nearly 10 minutes.

The room temp is cooler as well, and as you can see the GPU temps are not falling. 

No, WE need the screenshot to be able to help you.

You are sounding more and more like a troll...

Why don't you try this GTX480 in your LGA2011 rig that you mentioned in another thread ?

Or just get the Titan Black/Firepro you wanted in your other thread, then you wouldn't have an overheating problem ?

• Like 1

Whitebear, at this point you have one more opportunity to help solve your own problem, including explanations of what steps you have taken as a result of our recommendations.  Otherwise I'm going to lock this thread and possibly delete the whole thing.

When the community census it that this is going in circles and you're not doing anything other than trolling, I don't have much choice.