Different Sort Of Contest

Bosco

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the idea in theory, but I'm a little worried about this bringing in people who just want free stuff, and wont be productive members.

I realize that more members is generally a good thing, but if too many people hear about this, I suspect there will be an influx of less than productive members. But because they aren't productive, and therefore wont be able to win anything, they will just be cluttering the boards in an attempt to score free swag.

:Edit: I hope I'm wrong, because I do like the idea. Its just that I'm a pessimist, and these are the kinds of things I think of when people tell me I can win free stuff. (

Edited by Savan

I like the idea in theory, but I'm a little worried about this bringing in people who just want free stuff, and wont be productive members.

I realize that more members is generally a good thing, but if too many people hear about this, I suspect there will be an influx of less than productive members. But because they aren't productive, and therefore wont be able to win anything, they will just be cluttering the boards in an attempt to score free swag.

:Edit: I hope I'm wrong, because I do like the idea. Its just that I'm a pessimist, and these are the kinds of things I think of when people tell me I can win free stuff. ( <-- BTW I realize that that's sad )

:withstupid: That was my thoughts also, but I beleive the mods will keep it under control hopefully, after all there is the big red button Dave has there...