Borderlands 2 coming September 18!

DanTheGamer11

Definitely looking forward to this. Although, maybe I should finally finish the first game one of these days.... :lol:

The international release date is September 21st, while North America gets it on the 18th. Looks like Dan may need to wait a few days. :P

ARRGGGGHHH!!!! I know I'm so sad and jealous of you guys.. Borderlands is pretty much my favourite game seriesteehee.gif

The ending isn't really satisfying in the first game though, but I'm sure Gearbox knew that for the 2nd one... I won't have much time to play it though cause the next school year(starting late August) is my last exam year.. equivalent to SAT I think?

More Wub Wub :D

http://ie.ign.com/videos/2012/02/22/ign-rewind-theater-borderlands-2-doomsday-trailer

Just some feedback... 87 Bazillion guns just got Bazilliondier! :lol: I haven't found more than 1000 :lol:

Edited by Dan The Gamer

• Replies 607
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so happy you guys enjoyed it! teehee.gif

I'm guessing nobody here would get it on 360? New characters look awesome :)

Gearbox is probably the last company I have respect for :)

I will likely get this for xbox, most of my friends will buy it for xbox, and the game is so much funner with friends :)

We are your friends!!!!

Well my friends that live closer :P

For me games like this are fun when you can get a group of people together to play. I mean I spent many hours with golden eye back in the day, This game kinda brings a little nostalgia back from those days... One of the things we do from time to time is getting 4 xboxes, 4 copies of borderlands and a bunch of beer and just play the . out of the game...

I will likely get this for xbox, most of my friends will buy it for xbox, and the game is so much funner with friends :)

Add me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think their ad was great :) I'm looking forward to this much more than Mass Effect 3... mainly cause I'm expecting it to do a Gears of War 3 and rip off another games ending and make it poor...

Edited by Dan The Gamer

Well my friends that live closer :P

For me games like this are fun when you can get a group of people together to play. I mean I spent many hours with golden eye back in the day, This game kinda brings a little nostalgia back from those days... One of the things we do from time to time is getting 4 xboxes, 4 copies of borderlands and a bunch of beer and just play the . out of the game...

ha ha ha yea me and a few of my friends would do that when the game first came out. But, I sold my xbox so PC it is. :popcorn: