Is there enough room under the case to provide air to PSU?

just like what they said; that would not be enough if it's on a carpet. leave it as-is if it's not.

Can you explain me why that would not be enough ?So finally i want to ask you. When i pust case on carpet the stock feet should not interfere with airflow? Stock feet is not enough when i put case on carpet?

You are making this way to complicated, just put spacers under each leg to raise the case up about 1 inch off the floor, or put a piece of cardboard under the case and you should be fine. If you don't understand this buy a case with higher feet, it's not brain surgery.

You are making this way to complicated, just put spacers under each leg to raise the case up about 1 inch off the floor, or put a piece of cardboard under the case and you should be fine. If you don't understand this buy a case with higher feet, it's not brain surgery.

Yeah i want to put cardboard. But somebody told me that i can run the risk of unsupported cardboard (by itself) warping or bending from my case weight and this could cause issues with the working area around the PSU intake by decreasing the space between the case and cardboard. So i am worried now a little using cardboard. Can i use cardboard then?:)

Yeah i want to put cardboard. But somebody told me that i can run the risk of unsupported cardboard (by itself) warping or bending from my case weight and this could cause issues with the working area around the PSU intake by decreasing the space between the case and cardboard. So i am worried now a little using cardboard. Can i use cardboard then?:)
It's true the cardboard will warp but not enough to make any difference compared to putting it straight on carpet. If you don't feel comfortable with that than get a piece of wood instead... or last resort is to get risers.

The reason why you don't want to put that case on carpet is because the feet will sink in and than you'll get no airflow under the case. That little space is enough airflow for mostly everyone as along as air can get under.

Think of this.. for over a year I reviewed computer cases on carpet by putting cardboard below it. All I did was take a usps piority box and layed it down. It never warped or bent to prevent airflow under anything of the cases. Now I live in a different house with wois floors so it doesn't matter

I hope this helps