Fallout Dog

TheyCallMeGunny

My cat+ My girlfriend's dog=

387541_130238320423789_100003128644981_143767_1895633825_n.jpg

'Nuff Said...

You should be able to see why I call her Fallout Dog... Just sharing a laugh. And be glad you never met her... She smells twice as bad as she looks.

But for real, she's a puppy mill dog. Has 4 teeth, no bowel control (REALLY urks me, but I work with her), smells like something a butt would vomit at if it stood too close, and no sense of boundaries when it comes to a 10" dog stealing an entire queen bed.. Must be the most talented dog in the world, because I fail to comprehend how she does that one o.0

Edited by dragonsdontfly

Lol, that's funny.

I train dogs all the time.. We got this one, and 18 more at my mother's house.. They're all characters, but I won't have many pictures of The Herd as I rarely visit mother dearest. If I get any, I'll put a few of them up too.. They're equally comical, and less stinky.

You know what he kind of reminds me of? Ren from Ren and Stimpy. :P

To think that stupid show used to be one of my favorites growing up --

The dog does sadly resemble something of that sort. The weird ones are always the best!

To think that stupid show used to be one of my favorites growing up --

The dog does sadly resemble something of that sort. The weird ones are always the best!

More like one of the greatest shows ever. :D

That dog is both crazy and cool looking at the same time. What is the exact breed?

Dude, I found your GF's evil younger twin and most likely the good twin of the dog

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo clue how this has to many views and likes. To me it is just annoying scratches against a chalk board, :rofl:

Now that's Bizzaro.