What GPU Control Program do you use?

22 members have voted

1. 1. What GPU Control program do you use?

• RivaTuner
    • MSI Afterburner
    • EVGA Precision
    • Sapphire Trixx
    • Asus GPU Tweak
    • Other

I like the idea of the afterburner video recording, had a look at it and it appears better than FRAPS.

I used to use GPU Tweak but well the video recording and screenshots etc never worked properly with anything other than the 580 matrix.

WIll be using the program mainly for fan control to make the card quieter.

None, I just set it and forget it. :D

I didn't know your GPU was also a cooking device :lol:

:lol:  :lol:

No overclocking = generally no problem of any sort.

No problem + Many GPUs  forgetting about the GPU. ;)

I figured if I was gonna record the videos off my computer use I would do it right, instead of a software solution that forces me to slow down I am using a Hauppauge HD PVR2 and running it into my work computer to store the recording. As for overclocking my GPU, I just buy a GOPU big enough for my needs and then do not worry about overclocking it. Not really that hard to do since pretty much any GPU today from about $200 to $300 can run everything awesomely at 1080.

I figured if I was gonna record the videos off my computer use I would do it right, instead of a software solution that forces me to slow down I am using a Hauppauge HD PVR2 and running it into my work computer to store the recording. As for overclocking my GPU, I just buy a GOPU big enough for my needs and then do not worry about overclocking it. Not really that hard to do since pretty much any GPU today from about $200 to $300 can run everything awesomely at 1080.

Afterburner is actually pretty good at recording.  I can accidently hit the record button and not even know it.  And thats at full resolution high quality settings.  I stopped using Fraps in favor of Afterburner for that reason.  And it doesn't break up the video into 3.9GB chunks.