Mushkin 3dmark06 Challenge Contest

Bosco

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have tried to post a link to my online scores but have been unsuccessful. I have emailed support over not being able to view my results when logged in. Orb says there are multiple accounts associated with the Key & will not even show me the results.

If I log out I can see my bench scores as are posted here. I have struggled with this since Sunday, I have ,however gotten better scores each time, its a shame they probably won't count...

post-3955-1282781301204_thumb.jpg

Edited by tcath2o

LINK: http://service.futuremark.com/home.action;jsessionid=36BC90235CFA8B52DAE5F6BDB5D7FCB6

overclockersclubMUNSHYSHKIN.png

Computer Specs:

Intel Core i7 920 (C0) @ 3.78 Ghz, Thermalright Ultra 120 eXtreme heatsink, Gigabyte EX58-UD4, 3x 2GB Kingston DDR3 1333, eVGA nVidia GTX480, Thermaltake V9, Thermaltake 850 Watt PSU

Uh, my results aren't actually showing on the 3DMARK window? I have a license key in the garage somewhere, maybe that's the problem as this copy isn't registered. If I have to rerun the test with it registered to Qualify then I'll redo it in a couple of days. probably with a much more substantial overclock.