The OCC Off Topic Thread

Onion

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm lame this year (this year!? lol wut?), I didn't even do anything fun for April Fools.

No plans coming up either, probably just going down to my parents/sibllings for easter.

After finding a room with 2x 46" TVs that I could hook my laptop up to I didn't think I could find somewhere better to chill...... until today.

I just found a room that is empty most of the time except around the class change times and it has plenty of tables chairs and every a really comfy lounge.

Then the icing on top the wireless network in this room is 60mb/s down and 20mb/s up...... and then yes it gets better there is a bench arcross one wall with power socets and wired ethernet connections and presumably wired access to the internet :D.

Have to wait till I come back from easter holidays will bring a short cat5 cable for a little test :)

After finding a room with 2x 46" TVs that I could hook my laptop up to I didn't think I could find somewhere better to chill...... until today.

I just found a room that is empty most of the time except around the class change times and it has plenty of tables chairs and every a really comfy lounge.

Then the icing on top the wireless network in this room is 60mb/s down and 20mb/s up...... and then yes it gets better there is a bench arcross one wall with power socets and wired ethernet connections and presumably wired access to the internet :D.

Have to wait till I come back from easter holidays will bring a short cat5 cable for a little test :)

nice!!

it makes me miss my dad's old 30" monitors...they were NICE!

6898165326_c683643a43_b.jpg

Was just chillin with my laptop doing a bit of web browsing listening to the tunes and checked the temps for a sec and holy cow my laptop is running crossfire 6770s at -999 C thats awesome :D

• 2 weeks later...
(a) Posting or cross-posting the same or substantially similar messages to more than eight online forums is prohibited.

© You must not use the service to connect to an online forum from which you have been previously banned.

:lol: I love this these two rules from my ISP was a little bored and was browsing through and noticed this in a section called forums.

Point (a) hmmmm.... well when I wan't to start posting a build log to lots of forums to both share and hopefully make myself more attractive to potential sponsers... what am I to do? haha

Then point © ummm okay that makes sense however wtf do you care? Sseriously you are just my ISP so why does it bother you if I try and rejoin a forum I am banned frrom? If I was banned I would probably be IP blocked to but seriously can't understand why you would care... meh :dunno:

Was just chillin with my laptop doing a bit of web browsing listening to the tunes and checked the temps for a sec and holy cow my laptop is running crossfire 6770s at -999 C thats awesome :D

That's below the true zero...What kind of cooling do you run in that baby? :lol:

6898165326_c683643a43_b.jpg

That's kinda awesome :lol: