Cooler Master Centurion 5 II Review

I like the aesthetics, and for a case in the $50 range it comes with some great features! If anyone is in the market for a cheap case, seems like CM has nailed it with this one :thumbsup:

I like the aesthetics, and for a case in the $50 range it comes with some great features! If anyone is in the market for a cheap case, seems like CM has nailed it with this one :thumbsup:

I agree I think CM is my new favorite maker of cases, my friend's 912 was amazing!

(you gonna edit that review now :P )

I agree I think CM is my new favorite maker of cases, my friend's 912 was amazing!

I also am a fan of Cooler Master case. I much liked the CM Storm Sniper I reviewed. They also make great periperals as I still use the CM Storm Sentinel Advanced Mouse I reviewed.

This particular sample with the red interrior appears to be a special edition of the case so I'm not sure that one in particular would retail for ~$50 like its counterparts. That and it seems to be hard to find a Centurion 5 II in stock anywhere let alone the one with the nice red inside.

:biggrin: Looks like I was a little late for this one ;)

Comp, seems like your right! I am having a hard time finding the case in stock anywhere, let alone the red interior version :dunno:

• 1 year later...

This is the first time I've seen it in a review here, but the case that was being reviewed was put in the first graph line(far left), this made it a lot easier to compare with the other cases for me. Every time I see them in order of performance but that makes it hard to find. I know on GPU reviews it can be hard to see where the GPU under review is, with so many comparisons. Would be great to see this done on every review.

Black this is an older review...and the newer reviews have the item in red on the graph...easy to find too!

Still like it when the reviewed item is to left... :D

EDIT: Also I didn't noticed this review was so old,

Edited by Black64