Don't you love it when someone trys to screw you over.....

Stonerboy779

Too most people voting for Ron Paul (that I know of) are Holocaust deniers and 9/11 truthers.

Apparently you don't know me then. I'd love to see Ron Paul get elected (but unfortunately he never will). He's the only one in this whole mess that even has the courage to offer up something completely different than everyone else. He's also the only one in the whole group who isn't as wishy washy as a wet paper towel. The ideas he is expounding upon haven't changed with the times, whether they are popular or not. And, frankly I'm tired of the same old same old. I'm willing to take a chance and try something radical.

Back on the subject of modem compatibility lists - I say screw them. I'm on Cox Cable Internet and when I signed up told them I had no intention of renting or buying a modem from them. Told them I was getting a Motorola docsis 3.0 modem. OH NO, that will never work on our network they said. Hmm, got it locally so figured if it really didn't work I'd just take it back to the store.

Hooked my modem up, called Cox, gave them my modem mac address and they had me up and running within 5 minutes.

Ron Paul for president, versus hmmm. Another 4 years of Obama or Mitt Romney. I'd take RP any day.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic