Don't you love it when someone trys to screw you over.....

Stonerboy779

LUCKY!!!

We only get those kind of deals as "new customer" incentives. Since we're already a customer with comcast out here, I just called today to switch to 25Mbps DL/ 6Mbps UL (advertised as 30, but that's counting "powerboost) and I'm paying $80 a month. And that's a good deal compared to last year, where they were charging me $80 for the 16Mbps package.. They never seem to keep prices around here, luckily though once you sign up your price doesn't change if you remain a customer (minus ending of new customer prices after a 6-12 months.)

australian internet is much worse, trust me

top plan you can get here is 10 down 1 up, and im paying around $150 a month for that plus phone

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

australian internet is much worse, trust me

top plan you can get here is 10 down 1 up, and im paying around $150 a month for that plus phone

Ouch who with?

You should come to melb, once Optus finally stops trying to offload their old . I should have at best up towards 80 down jack all up and unlimited speed until 500GB with the unlimited national calls mobile included for $110.

• 2 weeks later...

Update

Alright been far too busy/lazy to bother working out what was up with the modem "no longer being manufactured".

Considering they have failed to send the return post parcel for the modem they incorrectly sent it looks like I now have a 4port gigabit switch and wifi booster :lol:

Well the new modem is now installed and after a little issue with it refusing to synchronisation sequence the first time it is now working and well I will let the speeds speak for themselves.

1875718336.png

Just started to redownload windows 7 pro from the Microsoft servers in melb, and well a steady 12+MB/s down is nothing to sneeze at :D

But he wants another four years. And the only people Ron Paul would be screwing over are the lifetime welfare system abusers that rely on the gov't to take care of them. God forbid people actually take responsibility for their own lives and actually have to *gasp*....work. D: :mellow:

But he wants another four years. And the only people Ron Paul would be screwing over are the lifetime welfare system abusers that rely on the gov't to take care of them. God forbid people actually take responsibility for their own lives and actually have to *gasp*....work. D: :mellow:

Too most people voting for Ron Paul (that I know of) are Holocaust deniers and 9/11 truthers.

Too most people voting for Ron Paul (that I know of) are Holocaust deniers and 9/11 truthers.

You're judging someone based on their followers?

Let me guess, you think Jesus used to be a hooker because he had a follower that was, right?

Every candidate has weirdos voting for them, Ron Paul isn't special. :lol:

You're judging someone based on their followers?

Let me guess, you think Jesus used to be a hooker because he had a follower that was, right?

Every candidate has weirdos voting for them, Ron Paul isn't special. :lol:

No, I'm judging Ron Paul on his ludicrous ideas. :lol: