[WTS] BluePanda's For Sale Thread

BluePanda

Yeah the motherboard can do Crossfire but since it's an 8 series board it doesn't officially support SLI...which is absolutely retarded since the 990 chipset is literally the same chip. I bet there's a hack to enable it on the board, but I haven't messed with it.

The case looks awesome though!

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

BUMP!! Make offers while you can -- a great few of you can attest for how generous I can be. :D

I will be making a move to sell some of these on eBay -- gotta make some room for what ever the big man decides to throw this way. :cheers: And could use the extra pocket change. :P

PM ME!!!

no seriously I didnt look... I thought they were something else... I edited my above post... sarcasm not included :)

And to think I tried to give you the benefit of the doubt. :P

Ahh I'd love to buy that Sentinel Advance 2 but I myself just recently got the Corsair K60...

The K60 is a great mouse, I'd buy another one if I needed to. I personally don't find the sniper button useful because I don't need to lower my dpi when I use a sniper in fps games but I guess it can come in handy.

The USB cable is quite long and the weighs are easy to use. I got mine on sale at Fry's for $37, $50 is a great price.

If I had spotted this thread selling the Sentinel before I bought my mouse I'd definitely would have bought it. sorry =/