Tjj226's Stuff for sale!

Tjj226_Angel

PS3 (non slim luckily) along with MW3. MW1, Black OPs, World at War, and an assortment of other titles.

For the PS3 with 2 controllers I am asking 150 (one controller is like a week old) . MW3 is 30, Black ops is 20, World at war is 15, MW1 is 10, and Assorted titles are 5 bucks a piece with the exception of guitar hero if you want the guitar controller.

If you want to buy all of my sony stuff, it will be 200 dollars for a package deal.

Adding My asus maximus gene 5 mobo. I knew I was going to use this as something to keep my PC up and running to help me wait for the asus maximus v extreme / Gigabyte UP7 mobo. I still have the original box and its contents.

I would ask 170 shipped. ( the price is negotiable)

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Also adding 8GB (4x2gb) of Gskill DDR3 2000mhz ram. I haven't messed around with the timings too much, so if someone is interested let me know and I will see how far I can push the RAM. These are actually two separate kits and use different PCBs (e.g. one kit uses a green PCB and the other uses a black PCB), but the settings are so similar that they might as well be one contiguous kit. I can also split the kits up if someone wishes.

35 shipped for one individual kit and 60 bucks for both kits.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I will only accept a return if it has to do with an RMA, but no cash refunds. For instance if by some reason one of the parts arrives to you DOA, and the manufacturer won't help you because you are not the original purchaser, you can send it back to me and I will do my best to help you out. THIS IS NOT A GUARANTEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is simply me saying, I will do my best to help a buyer out if they are stuck. Please understand that I would be doing it out of kindness, so please do not try to take advantage of me. :no:

Pictures are also available upon request

Feel free to ask any question you want.

Happy shopping :cheers:

People I have sold to,

Dr. Bowtie

El Captain.

Random ebay people :lol:

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PM'd

This is a notification that El Captain might get the SSD. I shall post back if it falls through the cracks, but for the moment consider it sold before anyone gets too excited.

Edited by Tjj226_Angel

The cutoff time was 30 days for threads, I have corrected it.

Your thread is still valid

http://forums.overclockersclub.com/index.php?showtopic=189701&st=0

Could you just delete the old one so no one gets confused? There are some policies I would like to change e.g. international shipping, and I do not want to be sending mixed messages.

___________________________________________________________________________________

For this for sale thread, I just want to add that I wil;l ship international, as long as you have a good relationship with OCC. There are a couple of guys here that I know will be on the up and up with me that live in AUS, UK, and even the Philippines. Canada I always include because your are right next door :biggrin:

Blinx backed out of the deal very respectfully for matters that do not concern my pc parts and we will respectfully leave it at that. If Blinx shops with any of you guys he is indeed a very polite person, and tries to do all he can to be on the up and up. Long story short, he is a trusted buyer despite the situation :thumbsup:

So the mobo CPU and ram are now up fro grabs again. I will probably be selling it on Ebay if they don't get too much interest any time soon, just as an FYI.