The "I Just Recently Watched Movies/TV Series" Topic

WhenKittensATK

The Incredible Hulk

Iron Man

Captain America

(was having a movie marathon with the gf to prepare her for...)

The Avengers - Lived up to the hype IMO.

The hulk vs Thor; And Captain America vs Iron Man vs Thor battles were pretty epic

A little disapointed Edward Norton wasn't in it. I think they balanced the screentime between the superheros pretty equally and that it has raised the bar much higher for superhero films in future

Edited by bilcliff

Am I just being a pretentious bitter A-hole by refusing to watch any more of those after they canned Norton?

Yes - I felt the exact same way. I was sure I was going to hate the Avengers and the new Banner/Hulk because I too was a Norton/Hulk fan, but...

I have to say that I was wrong - so very wrong. Banner/Hulk stole the show. Honestly the movie was extremely well balanced. I like how the Cap took command of the Avengers and used their strengths. I like how the two people that didn't get their own movie (Black Widow and Hawkeye) got plenty of screen time without being cheezy. I like how there was enough chaos that didn't seem forced and didn't take away from the main story.

Overall it was just a really good movie. Not just a good superhero movie, but a good damn movie. Check it out.

Honestly the movie was extremely well balanced. I like how the Cap took command of the Avengers and used their strengths. I like how the two people that didn't get their own movie (Black Widow and Hawkeye) got plenty of screen time without being cheezy. I like how there was enough chaos that didn't seem forced and didn't take away from the main story.

Overall it was just a really good movie. Not just a good superhero movie, but a good damn movie. Check it out.

:withstupid:

Game of Thrones is blowing my mind right now...

In the down time, I just got every season of Mad Men. Just finished the first one and I am hooked.

Hopefully that will hold me over till Breaking Bad starts in July, but then it's a long wait for Dexter in Sept. I hate that all my favorite shows start around the same time :cry:

Game of Thrones is blowing my mind right now...

Agreed. Managed to catch all of season one and through episode 5 season two during a two week marathon. Great entertainment, engaging story line, cool cinematography and spicy (sometimes really spicy :))