World of Tanks

WhenKittensATK

Official release date is April, 12, 2011 for North America and Europe.

During preparation stage for release all vehicles, achievements, statistics, inactive/duplicate accounts will be wiped, except vehicles received within PR events! All players who did a long way from CBT to Release will get some bonuses, stay tuned!

So, i have until April at least before i lose my progress?

Yep, use this time to figure out what tanks you like. Then you'll know which way to go on the Tech Tree, without having to waste time testing out different classes of tanks.

All betas come with wipes :(

-----

Add Krazyxazn, I usually sign onto Krazypoloc's vent whenever him and I play together.

Edited by Krazyxazn

This thing take a full 30secs to load and goes 5mph, turret is even slower and it has no rise only fires flat.

Haha, you picked a really bad apple. Which tank is it?

I've only played up to German T3 Wespe SPG. Currently testing out the Russian T3 SU-76 TD.

Hmm... I was looking at their preliminary tech tree for France. 50% of it is tank list are post WW2 models. This doesn't look good at all for historical authenticity of the period. I'm sure they will dumb down tanks to balance, but its just silly to see tanks from 1980s against WW2-era tanks. It would be like them adding the M1 Abrams to the US tech tree.

I cant remember, i sold it yesterday. It only cost 16k silver(or whatever that stuff is). Sold for 9k.

But i cant for the life of me figure out how to get 50k gold let alone 500k.