MSI X79A-GD65 (8D) Review

bp9801

I wonder what the quality of the onboard sound is like it specs out fairly well and I find that the software that comes with msi motherboards in their 1155 boards to be friendly and easy to use and well set out.

Also interesting that this board has an additional power connector. Not just the standard 24pin an 8pin connectors.

The one thing I want is every bit of blue to be bright green :D purely so it will match my new build.

Nice review and loving the large amount of pics quality as usual.

I wonder what the quality of the onboard sound is like it specs out fairly well and I find that the software that comes with msi motherboards in their 1155 boards to be friendly and easy to use and well set out.

Also interesting that this board has an additional power connector. Not just the standard 24pin an 8pin connectors.

The one thing I want is every bit of blue to be bright green :D purely so it will match my new build.

Nice review and loving the large amount of pics quality as usual.

I don't like where the extra 4-pin connector is, purely from a wiring standpoint. There's not a ton of cases with anything there, meaning you're going to have to get a little more creative with your wiring jobs.

I don't like where the extra 4-pin connector is, purely from a wiring standpoint. There's not a ton of cases with anything there, meaning you're going to have to get a little more creative with your wiring jobs.

Imo it would be easier to rout neatly than the CPU power header. I never seen to have enough length in my cables to hide them easily.

Also in the pros it's Military Class III now MSI has gone up from II.

Good point mentioned. But in that case some extenders will be required.