Trojan Outbreak on Mac

El_Capitan

"Oh but Mac hardware is so awesome and it never fails" Typical Mac user response. It is also funny that the other typical response was "but macs never get viruses and spyware" HAHAHA

My favorite, is when they refuse to believe you when you tell them the hardware is the freaking same as a PC, they just paid 3x as much for a different OS :lol:

+1 100% of Mac users are too dumb to even care if they got a trojan. "Trojan? Condoms?.. why are you talking about condoms and my Mac bro?" :lol:

What you didn't know that if you get a Mac and take it to an "uppity" coffee shop w/ WiFi that it will get you laid?

The funny thing is, this version actually exploits a flaw in JAVA rather than OS X. It's only complicated by the fact that Apple releases their own JAVA updates rather than relying on updates directly from Oracle. So you have 2 problems really...

First - Users that do not pay attention to what they were installing or the sites they visit; or running as administrator. These same issues occur with Windows with and without UAC.

Second - The lack of updating a 3rd party program (JAVA) in a reasonable amount of time. Again, not just an OS X issue though Apple did make this worse by doing their own release.

This isn't the first piece of malware for OS X and it certainly won't be the last.

+1 100% of Mac users are too dumb to even care if they got a trojan. "Trojan? Condoms?.. why are you talking about condoms and my Mac bro?" :lol:

Careful... before a "too dumb Mac user" unleashes his wrath. ;):ph34r::P

"Trojan? Condoms?.. why are you talking about condoms and my Mac bro?" :lol:

Yeah they'd never put those two words together because when Apple bends it's customers over, it does so bareback. ZING! :teehee:

See here is what happened. Long ago, Steve Jobs sacrificed his market share of Microsoft at stone henge and cursed Microsoft. But now that Mr. Jobs is dead, the magic is gone. Now Macs are just shiny versions of a dell.