Anyone living in ft lauderdale?

Gremlin

Family and I ( 2 kids, 2 year old and 1 year old) will be visiting Ft. Lauderdale in end of June. Any recommend any place for kids to visit that is open on a Sunday? Would prefer recommendations from you guys.. Thank you :)

I've lived about an hour south of Fort Lauderdale for about 14. There's nothing to do. South-East Florida is boring as hell. The beaches are nice if you guys don't go very often, but you've probably been your fair share of time being from Sacramento. 

Edited by Onion

Could always hit up a museum, like the Museum of Science and Discovery. Supposed to be open on Sundays, so could be something fun for the kiddies.

Can't speak for Fort Lauderdale museums, but Miami has the SHITTIEST museums you'll ever see. I sometimes went as a joke because of how crappy they were. 

Well South beach sure as hell isn't a place for 1 and 2 year olds. :lol: I'll try and remember what I did when I was a kid and lived in Miami Beach and post it here.

I suck Sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Staying South Beach Miami..  

Kids are 2 years and 1 year.. Museums I don't know.. 

Miami Zoo. Problem solved. Or the Seaquarium.

I suck Sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Staying South Beach Miami..

Kids are 2 years and 1 year.. Museums I don't know..

Miami Zoo. Problem solved. Or the Seaquarium.

Miami Metro Zoo is pretty far, its around sw 152nd and US1, near my house. Seaquarium isn't a bad idea and it's near key biscayne, they could go to the beach as well. Entry is $5 as of last time I was there, but it's a really nice beach.