A different kind of contest @ OCC Comments Thread

Bosco

$%^#$%&% I leave for a month and i miss an awesome prize....

See if i leave again.

Congratz to all the winners, these are some seriously awesome prizes.

Better subscribe to this thread now i guess, thought i had already.

See if i leave again.

Don't feel bad Speed, I missed out on 120GB SSD about 18 months ago the same way ,and the worst of it was I was visiting the site every day, just not the right tread.

well i guess that sucks for speedcrazy.  Too bad  ya can't tag someone in a post or someone didn't message him.  But ya snooze ya lose I guess.  Congrats to the new (possible) winner

Sorta defeats the point...

If you're an ACTIVE member -- then congrats, you can claim your prize. If you're just a troll trying to win stuff -- then you won't win...because you won't come back often enough to claim your prize. 

I think it's quite fair that you aren't "TAGGED" or called to tell you you've won. Means a lot more active members will be winning...

See if i leave again.

I feel for you buddy :(

I understand the rule and why it's there.  And completely agree with it.  But I also know that this particular guy isn't a troll with 3795 posts over 4 years and seeing him active.

Oh I KNOW he's not a troll -- but it also goes to the people that know him well at that point. For instance if BP won I'd ping him on STEAM and tell him to get his ass on here and claim it (or shoot him a PM). 

I'm not saying you have to be well known to win, but I'm not saying it doesn't help either...lol

"I'm not saying you have to be well known to win, but I'm not saying it doesn't help either...lol"

:O The draws aren't random?

:pfp:  No, I'm saying if you have FRIENDS here -- they may tell you you have won before you see it on the forum...thus not missing out if you DO win.  The drawing is random...