Mac Vs. PC

Onion

you obviously haven't done your research... mac CAN be PC...ever heard of bootcamp, parallels?? I can even put my HD from my pc straight into a Mac a boot directly from it....NO modifications whatsoever..

you can put a PC's GPU in a Mac and boot up in PC with it.....

but can I put my Mac formatted HD in my PC and boot MAC OSX from it, without modifications???.no..gotta do a whole bunch of 'em........Nuff said...lol

Why would you put windows on junk hardware that Mac's have?(For the price). I can understand, I guess, going from PC to mac(hackintosh) but Mac to PC..

We have Macs at our school(well the laptops anyways) and they are straight up awful compared to the windows laptops we have. They are even worse than the netbooks we use, as in they are slower while having superior hardware. They also have the most issues with logging in. I remember the actual Macs(desktops) at my other school, just as bad. Always issues logging in and getting them to run correctly. And what is up with all those childish symbols on the keyboard?

And what is up with all those childish symbols on the keyboard?

Mac users are easily amused. Since Macs don't have any real games, Apple put the funky symbols on the keyboard so the Mac users could have some fun. :lol:

It's perfectly justified. A mac stole my girlfriend and killed my dog.

Well hell brother I will come give you a ride to the bar in my pick up and lets get a beer! :cheers:

ROFLMAO

Sounds like the theme of a Randy Travis song...

Well hell brother I will come give you a ride to the bar in my pick up and lets get a beer! :cheers:

ROFLMAO

Sounds like the theme of a Randy Travis song...

Can't do that since your truck broke down and all your money is going to replacing your real tree collection that was burned up in your trailer!