Taking 26th

ivangela

Oh yeah...finally , moving up a position!

Started folding on my new 3770, stock yesterday, moving up a position today  :foldon:

Fueler going down  :evilgrin:

I love how I'm still 36th place and haven't folded in years :lol:

All those months/years of C2Q, 4870x2 and 8800GT simultaneous folding :D (which HAD to be why I needed to replace my PSU once under warranty lol)

Edited by IVIYTH0S

Go in to the office early on a not too busy morning and sneakily add some light duty folders to ALL the other office puters...don't forget to wipe your finger prints...

Go in to the office early on a not too busy morning and sneakily add some light duty folders to ALL the other office puters...don't forget to wipe your finger prints...

I thought of that but..........

speaking of fueler where's he at i havent seen him do anythin in a long long time, i started building computers/joined occ because i saw his dual mobo mod, along with a few others build logs whilst surfin the net

his builds inspired me to participate in folding at home

I was a SETI guy for years and then heard about folding here. I can't remember who was the inspiration behind me @ OCC but I give you all credit.  :slap:

I guess being in the medical field I thought folding more apropos.

Endorphiend is next on the hit list...25th in 3 days or so...love the 3770. It's about 2.5 times my CPU/GPU in my HTPC  :)

I was a SETI guy for years and then heard about folding here. I can't remember who was the inspiration behind me @ OCC but I give you all credit. :slap:

I guess being in the medical field I thought folding more apropos.

Endorphiend is next on the hit list...25th in 3 days or so...love the 3770. It's about 2.5 times my CPU/GPU in my HTPC :)

for some reason I don't understand my Sheila gets all cranky when I have all the machines folding,...i don't get it but if not for her I'd fire all my junk up and catch up with you in short order...you better get moving there bro in case I change my mind...
  • Like 1

Oh yeah...finally , moving up a position!

Started folding on my new 3770, stock yesterday, moving up a position today :)

ivangela, you better watch your back :)

You and Cruxie are my only 2 threats!

You will take about 1.2 months to overtake me according to this

BUT I haven't added my GPU yet, an XFX 7770 Black edition. If that nets me about 7K PPD, you won't catch me without upping your output    :nono:  :D

Edited by ivangela