2011: Official What Are You Listening To Right Now Topic

SpeedCrazy

Perhaps you should find a US proxy. Pandora freakin' rocks. :)

Why should I bother if they don't? Well if you can prove there are some stations that would be worth the effort I will find the proxy. Oh and what's the sound quality from the stations?

Listening to my little sister play recorder right now :-/

The tv in the background & the grandkids playing outside. Seriously I listen to 70's, 80's, Blondie, The Hollies, The Beachboys, Bobby Darrin & most music from that era when music was music.

You can make whatever kind of station you desire. That's why it's awesome. :)

Sound quality is decent enough.

I am bored think I may look for a decent american proxy server.

Currently enjoying my Audioengine D1 USB DAC was most definitely worth the money and I haven't even been able to use everything it offers due to no pc near me with an optical out and no speakers worthy of the rca out. I hope to god when I get home on Saturday that I have power in my room again or I will flip. Not having my speakers would just about kill me :lol:

However for now it is my lappy, D1 and pos CX300-IIs that are sounding their absolute best listening to the amazing Tarja Truman in lovely lossless quality playback (although limited to 24bit depth at a rate of 96KS/s due to only being USB but when I get to use op with it finally it will be 24/196.

/ramble