AMD Athlon II X4 620 CPU Tested

Nemo

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think he is just trolling, does this every time. He makes me miss l33tp1mp :lol:

Haha, of course <_<

Actually look at the review and the price, then look at a review of an E7300 and its NEW price back in the day. I got mine as a special deal for $110, this quad core is $100 and performs IN GAMING almost as well as an i5. But I guess seeing a good CPU and then saying it is good is trolling in your opinion.

Fine, dark if you are not trolling be more specific when you say something. You said the 620 "can" beat the I5 then ccokeman replies to what you said with proof at how your statement was wrong but then you just tell him you were talking about games. cmon...

Edited by damian

Fine, dark if you are not trolling be more specific when you say something. You said the 620 "can" beat the I5 then ccokeman replies to what you said with proof at how your statement was wrong but then you just tell him you were talking about games. cmon...

ccokeman is touchy about his heavyweight intels :P, though I'd be happy to relieve some of the burden off of his shoulders anytime :rolleyes:

Still when you say that it CAN beat the i5 you need to back it up. I don't see that at all! Its a great price point for a quad but I guess this one will do well for the masses in a bunch of prebuilts.

Sorry, I should have specified. When I say a computer part is good, etc, I mean it from a gamer's view unless I say otherwise. :\

Yeah, it's utter junk for normal applications, but if a gamer was looking for a quad core to be future proof, for little money, this is the way to go.

Edited by tkrow21

ccokeman is touchy about his heavyweight intels :P

Nah he just hates it when people are not very clear when it comes to opinons just like me its one of my biggest pet peeves. Both Frank and I are alike we use CPU's for both processing and gaming. It has to equal out to make it a good buy, sadly a few frames of an edge in a game does not make it better when losing a bunch of mins in encoding power. But as always it comes down to what the user needs are. If they are only using it for gaming and thats it the CPU is damn good buy no doubting that. :)

Nah he just hates it when people are not very clear when it comes to opinons just like me its one of my biggest pet peeves. Both Frank and I are alike we use CPU's for both processing and gaming. It has to equal out to make it a good buy, sadly a few frames of an edge in a game does not make it better when losing a bunch of mins in encoding power. But as always it comes down to what the user needs are. If they are only using it for gaming and thats it the CPU is damn good buy no doubting that. :)

:lol:

To be perfectly honest there's no quad made in the last few years that'd really make you mad about how long it takes to encode...

:lol:

To be perfectly honest there's no quad made in the last few years that'd really make you mad about how long it takes to encode...

Oh believe me a low end quad vs a high end quad is a big difference I hate waiting lol