[SOLVED] Next game to play (PC)

IVIYTH0S

i've never done anything skyrim,...don't have a clue :dunno:

Like haven't played it or don't understand it??

This reminds me,, I should finish Portal 2.  Good game.  

It seems fun so far, but I've only played like 10 minutes to make sure it worked.

Portal 2 and ME3... EXCELLENT Choices man.

Yes Man's smile is suspicious

Good choice, ME trilogy is awesome and I'm playing Portal 2 atm :D

Indeed! My laptop can max out Portal 2 and get 40-60FPS maxed at 1080P (Love source engine!!)

Now to backup skyrim mods (just in case) and then load one ME3 and then go lasso up all the DLC

I played ME1 a long time ago and loved it.  I  could barely stop playing until it was done.  I really need to go grab a copy of ME2. What a fantastic game the first one was,  I almost never care about the story in a game but I was totally sucked in.

Yeah the ME's are addicting once you get some good story/missions going, you just want to see what happens next.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was scared for a second, Mass Effect 3 was running at like 10-20FPS at times, 30FPS max....then I figured, let me just update my drivers. It has been awhile (13.4), and now I'm on the 13.11b set and.... 60FPS. EFF YEAH! :D

I was scared for a second, Mass Effect 3 was running at like 10-20FPS at times, 30FPS max....then I figured, let me just update my drivers. It has been awhile (13.4), and now I'm on the 13.11b set and.... 60FPS. EFF YEAH! :D

:lol: Fine work that.

Where are you at in it?

:lol: Fine work that.

Where are you at in it?

Just got to Mars (just left earth, kid died, going to the citadel). It's too addicting already but I have to finish a lab and then do a prelab for tomorrow...but then more ME3 deliciousness.

This reminds me,, I should finish Portal 2.  Good game.  

hey feets, where you been man ? i haven't seen yous around for a loooonnnngg time ! ...well it be good to know you still be lurkin"

Hey Buddy,

I guess life got busy. I moved (same town), made a big career change, and had a kid (baby girl). Life is going great and I've managed to change most of the things in my life that I was unhappy about and causing me stress. I've been in this new career for about a year and a half so I'm starting to get better at it (slowly) so that is also making things go a lot smoother.  

And now it's cold out so I'm into computers and gaming a lot more again.  It was time to get a new video card so I can play bf4 on higher settings, so OCC is the first place I go for advice. I think its awesome to see a lot of the same guys around here that were kicking around when I left.