[WTS] EVGA GTX 275, RAM, Kingston 120 GB SSD

Onion

Heatware: 13-0-0. Paypal only. All prices OBO. Shipping not included.

Hard Drives:
Kingston HyperX 3K SH103S3B/120G 2.5" 120GB SATA III Bundle Kit - $90 each or $170 for both. NIB, sealed. 2 available. Both sold on eBay for $180 + shipping. 

RAM:
2x2 GB PC-5300 laptop ram. $10

Graphics Cards:
EVGA GTX 275. $60

Miscellaneous:

Logitech G110 Gaming Keyboard - $50 If you look at the images, you will see that the seal is untouched. 

Microsoft XBOX 360 S 4 GB$125 Got it as a replacement for my defective device, and I decided that I don't play it enough to keep it. Comes with a free 1 month gold subscription. Still in the original RMA packaging. 

Philips GoGEAR Muse 16 GB - $70

I opened it, used it maybe two or three times, and then went back to using my Samsung Galaxy as my media player. 

Edited by Onion

Yeah, its been a while since I cleaned it. I kept meaning to get around to it, but I put my PC up for sale and took it apart, put everything in anti-static bags and never got around to it. I don't smoke and my room isn't all that dusty, so the card isn't too bad. Its also still under warranty, so if the buyer ever has an issue, I'll assist them with the EVGA warranty process. I've never overclocked the card and it always ran solid.

Trying to make money off your $75 "oops"? :lol: Bump anyway. :P

Well I only needed one. :lol: And I need to buy a car. :P I'll make a couple bucks, the buyer will save a couple bucks, everyone's happy. :P

For those who want to know, I bought one SSD on black Friday, got an out of stock email, then bought the bundle instead, and then both orders went through so I ended up with two. :lol:

Edited by l33t p1mp