PZK Dubstep Mixes

doopypeanut

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes into the new one and I'm quite enjoying it.

:D glad you're enjoying it bro

You have some kind of obsession with Factory :D I'll give it a listen another time on real headphones.

I LOVE FACTORY. You have no idea how crazy I go to that song :D

Sounds good man. I added you on SC so I can follow your stuff.

I have a really hard time making dubstep because it feels like it is so out there. I have ADD so I have a tendency to cram so much crap into any dubstep mixes I try to make and it usually tends to come out pretty horrible.

Sounds good man. I added you on SC so I can follow your stuff.

I have a really hard time making dubstep because it feels like it is so out there. I have ADD so I have a tendency to cram so much crap into any dubstep mixes I try to make and it usually tends to come out pretty horrible.

Thanks for following me man, that really encourages me to keep making more mixes because now I know I have a small little fanbase ^^

Also, don't worry too much about cramming a lot of stuff into mixes, just focus on the synergy and how well two songs can mix together, and create the musical ecstacy I'd like to call a masterpiece

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Hey man I don't know if anyone has already mentioned it but BlackMill does some really good melodic dubstep you could probably check out.

Keep makin em Doopy!

Thanks for checking out my mix :D and yes I have heard of Blackmill, he makes some really good chillstep, I've considered mixing some of his music but to me, all his songs sound the same lol

• 1 month later...