Titan Fenrir CPU Cooler Tested

Nemo

• 5 months later...

Thank u for the review and test for Titan Fenrir..

I am building a new system and planning to get fenrir for that..

my spec will be i7 920 and msi pro-e motherboard which is similar to that what u used in review..

In some tests, dependidng on the motherboard the FENRIR after intallation took the Dimm slot (one of 6)

Can u please specify, did u face the same problem, or will i face it while the installation..

thank u in advance!

p.s. what can be suggested frequency reached for normal 24/7 work?? case antec 902...

Please respond soon!!! only have a few days to decide..

my spec will be i7 920 and msi pro-e motherboard which is similar to that what u used in review..

In some tests, dependidng on the motherboard the FENRIR after intallation took the Dimm slot (one of 6)

Can u please specify, did u face the same problem, or will i face it while the installation..

It really depends on the board and RAM combination. Unless you get tall RAM, it will fit below the heatsink and unless you get 6 sticks, you won't run into any issues at all.

Great choice on the Fenrir btw :)

thank you for response,

u mean there can be a problem with one dimm slot, while adding another 3 ram parts??

which can be solved through buying the low profile ram?? i didn't see any lowprofile ram..

but can the cooler be placed another way round - so that the vent looked down.. will it solve the problem?/

motherboard MSI PRO-E, i know fenrir is a very effective cooler but i don't want to block another dimm slots..

just installed my fenrir, it suited the motherboard and ram slots, ok

several millimeters i have between dimm slots and fenrir, i am happy

thank u for help1

buy fenrir it's No.1 for its cost

just installed my fenrir, it suited the motherboard and ram slots, ok

several millimeters i have between dimm slots and fenrir, i am happy

thank u for help1

buy fenrir it's No.1 for its cost

Nice to hear :)