The Official "You Know What Really Grinds my Gears?" Thread

Onion

This isn't funny!

Our government giving Indonesia millions of dollars, and ignoring our own sick kids and pensioners.

PS: Indonesia gives us nothing. Maybe a heap of headaches.

A Cleveland 351 with a 750 double pumper gives 15 MPG and the same engine with twin SU's gives 24 MPG.

And now we have rules that say we can't change anything associated with the engines in our cars.

This isn't funny!

Our government giving Indonesia millions of dollars, and ignoring our own sick kids and pensioners.

The US exported $7.4 billion of goods to Indonesia in 2011. 

Imports from Indonesia are rapidly growing. Imports in 2010 have increased by 84% since 2000, at $16 billion.

Aaaaand, I just noticed you're from Australia, so nevermind all that. :P

Edited by Onion

This isn't funny!

The US exported $7.4 billion of goods to Indonesia in 2011. 

Imports from Indonesia are rapidly growing. Imports in 2010 have increased by 84% since 2000, at $16 billion.

Aaaaand, I just noticed you're from Australia, so nevermind all that. :P

Aussie Governments can be real dickheads. And I like your balance of trade. Wish we could do as well.

We also dropped or reduced most tariffs but the others still have very high tariffs.

Edited by Cespenar

The entire class laughed at me for trying to argue with the teacher. So I put a whole presentation together for the class and invited the dean who was a physics teacher,......3 days later the teacher was fired. Then I laughed at the class for being retards.

It was somewhat sad because she was a nice person, but I don't think paying 1K for a class and learning lies is cool either. 

Maybe I'm the oddball out...but you handled this amazingly poorly.

The entire class laughed at me for trying to argue with the teacher. So I put a whole presentation together for the class and invited the dean who was a physics teacher,......3 days later the teacher was fired. Then I laughed at the class for being retards.

It was somewhat sad because she was a nice person, but I don't think paying 1K for a class and learning lies is cool either. 

Maybe I'm the oddball out...but you handled this amazingly poorly.

Kind of have to agree on that one. 

When you're driving a 40 year old car and can't find a station that sells fuel that isn't blended with ethanol and your fuel gauge doesn't tell you how much gas you've got left.

Also, Wells Fargo. I hate those people.

This isn't funny!

Stupid comment.

Aussie Governments can be real dickheads. And I like your balance of trade. Wish we could do as well.

We also dropped or reduced most tariffs but the others still have very high tariffs.

:mfp: